Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary,


It has been a beautiful night. Tonight my father threw a party. I was supposed to meet Paris and see if I wanted to marry him. Things went quite differently. I met a man by the name of Romeo Montague. I knew from the moment our hands touched, that we were destined to love each other. I am quite concerned with this new blossoming love though. Romeo is the son of my family's sworn enemy. If our families were to find out I do not know what they would do. It seems my life has been in slow motion up until now. We are moving so fast it is making my head spin. I wanted to play hard to get. Unfourtunately as luck would have it, he overheard me talking to myself. I was proclaiming my love of him to the stars when he jumped out of the bushes. I asked him to prove his love to me through marriage. I am now waiting for my nurse to come back with the news.


Romeo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.